This is Station C‘s sibling, it’s good to see more co-working spaces pop up, I strongly believe they are part of the DNA needed for startup hubs (read also Fred Wilson and Brad Feld on the same subject)
Another community-driven program is TheCodeFactory which was started two years ago by Ian Graham. In a nutshell, it is a co-sharing space hub where entrepreneurs not only meet regularly but also share a common space and resources together. There is a tremendous advantage to this setup as all entrepreneurs feel that they belong to the same community and can support and encourage one another.
TheCodeFactory is not an incubator, so it is not free but the rental rates are extremely affordable and the lease terms are very flexible. Early-stage high-tech companies know how hard it is to convince landlords to rent them space given the high risk nature of their business. So if you are a high-tech entrepreneur working from home I encourage you to give TheCodefactory a serious consideration. Ian is no stranger to high-tech (he was with NewBridge for 15 years before it got bought by Alcatel) and he will understand your needs. By the way he is also courteous.
- Sylvain drinking a Honey Saison on Untappd
- Photo by shananigans1987 • Instagram
- (400) https://api.twitter.com/1.1/users/show.json?screen_name=danadanger
- USDA Blog » New API Helps Satisfy the Nation’s App-etite for Farmers Markets
- Twitter / TPM: UPDATE: Speaker Boehner defends ...
- Ottawa aims for $1.2-billion in venture capital funds - The Globe and Mail
- Twitter / ricordel: Tweeting about @dickc at @twitter ...
- Links to Non-English Collections — Non-English Posts on Medium — Medium
- Cycling Couture: The Kits of Silicon Valley | Gadget Lab | Wired.com
- Twitter, Inc. - Platform Relations Manager, Partnerships
- atari breakout - Google Search
- Untitled (https://www.rdio.com/artist/The_Police/album/Ghost_In_The_Machine_(Remastered)/)
- Twitter / AdrienneLaF: This "hate map" is fascinating, ...
- Space Oddity - YouTube
- Aaron Swartz Documentary - The Internet's Own Boy by Brian Knappenberger - Luminant Media » A BIG THANK YOU to everyone who has supported "The Internet's Own Boy!" — Kickstarter
- API v1 Retirement Discussion | Twitter Developers
- Open source flight, from the Drone Lab to Twitter: Q&A with Dave Lester — Tech News and Analysis
- Taylor Owen
- Silicon Alley: New York’s Startup Scene Reaches for the Sky | International Startup Festival
- Untitled (http://www.piie.com/publications/wp/wp13-3.pdf)